Dear TDAmeritrade: when I'm explaining to you that while I'm not currently closing my existing accounts, I am sufficiently dissatisfied with the interaction I have received so far that I'm not going to open an individual 401K with you, the following responses did not convince me I was wrong.
- What do you want? A good back office and customer service or quality investment advice? (Apparently I don't get both.)
- I am an expert. I just don't know how to mail things out or how our system works. I do understand how to design portfolios!
- I'm good at designing portfolios; I agree you are basically not going to out perform an index.
- Don't you think you're being unreasonable.
- Your account is not big enough to get good service