- No Bills for Nancy—9 years later it's still the best bug I've ever run across
- Chernobyl development: what happens when there is a complete disconnect between product management and engineering.
- Commentary on social engineering based on an experience my mom had.
- Quality matters: your hobby's sprintf costs us thousands.
- And I really need to write something in Zoe's blog.
I felt disgust and horror when I learned yesterday that rms had returned to the FSF board. When rms resigned back in September of 2019, I was Debian…
So, I needed a container of Debian Slink (2.1), released back in 1999. I expected this was going to be a long and involved process. Things didn't…
Last night, a series of forged emails was sent to a number of places around the Debian, Ubuntu and Free Software communities. The meat of the mail…